Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving. . .

I have seen several people doing 30 days of Thanksgiving on Facebook and that is cool.  With today being Veterans' Day I would like to thank all of our Veterans.  When I was younger and we celebrated Veterans' Day I always thought of old men.  My Uncles all were in the War and fought on air craft carriers and destroyers and my Dad was in the Navy during the Korean War.   Today when you think of Veterans you have to think about men, women, and mere children.  I guess I am old.  There are some Veterans that are younger than I am.   I am old.
I am very thankful for our Veterans, some of the boys I went to High School with are Veterans. I am very thankful for all of our Veterans both young and old.
So here's to all of the Veterans,  Thank you!! 

No comments: