Friday, August 16, 2013

Cloud gazing. . . .

I have become more aware of the clouds in the last several months.  I am always looking at them and finding they look like different things.  Today as Big T and I were out running around I happened to look up and thought this particular group of clouds looked like either sharks or dolphins frolicking in the ocean.  I pointed this out to Big T and he saw some interesting things too.  He saw a humming bird and he saw the dolphin and shark too.  We had a wonderful morning doing errands and looking at the clouds.  He is growing up so fast and I know it won't be long and he will not want to have anything to do with me.  I treasure these little bits of time I get with him and am so thankful to the good Lord for sharing his beautiful cloud creations.  I guess I have become a little obsessed with the clouds, I have taken some pictures of some that I thought were neat.



No comments: