Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today. . .

I had to go for my annual mammogram today, and I encourage all ladies to have those done as soon as you turn 40 or earlier if you insurance will pay for it.  Early detection is the key to saving your life.  I have a history of breast cancer in our family so I do mine just like I have my physicals every year.  I hate having them done but I know it could save my life.  It went pretty quick today, of course you have to wait a week to get your results.
On my way to the grocery store after the mashing of the boobs, the best song came on the radio.  I must apologize to all of those that were around me.  I was jamming to Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch with Good Vibrations.  There is nothing like a good song from the 80's to turn up loud and sing and dance along with  it.  That is a great song!!

No comments: