Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Blues

Crazy last couple of days.  Feeling sad today.  A friend passed away suddenly this last week, leaving behind a beautiful wife and two very sweet boys.  These boys will know what a very sweet man their daddy was and how loved he was by our community.   He will be missed by everyone that knew him.  My heart breaks for this family.  
He was several years younger than my husband and myself.   It really brings everything in to full focus.  
When I am gone will my family know how much I loved them?   I have told you about the letters that I write to the boys periodically, they may get a novel this month.  You do not know His plan for you and you do not know how long you have with your loved ones.   Take every opportunity to tell and show them how much you love them.
Things I want to do better for my family: 
I will try not to sweat the small stuff
I will always give them my best
I will always give them my time
I will always let them know how much I love them

I hope that my family will know how much they mean to me and how important they are.
My heart breaks for this sweet family and I ask each one of you to say a prayer for them this week.

No comments: