Friday, June 19, 2015

Update on a Couple Posts. . .

My hubbs went back to work on Monday.  I think he has had a good week, his leg  has been tired but that was expected.   He loves his work and is glad to be back at it.  He has been at this same job for 23 years and that alone, these days, speaks volumes.  
Now for the update on my sourdough starter.  I had lots of bubbles this morning, I am on day 5.  I think this one will be a keeper.  I will share a picture below.  I have about 3 more days of discarding and feeding before I can bake, I cannot wait.  Check out the Pocket Farmer www.thepocketfarmer.com,  great site with a lot of information. 
Today I will be making lots of casseroles to go in the freezer.  The zucchini is going crazy, I just wish I could freeze cucumbers too.  I am going to make some more zucchini muffins.  The hubbs loved those.  I would love to freeze those but I am not sure how they would taste after the fact.  They are very good fresh though.  

Look at those beautiful bubbles.  

No comments: