Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope everyone is having a wonderful fourth of July weekend.  We spent a lovely day at the lake yesterday and the boys got to do a little fishing.   Everyone loves a cookout and what better reason to have one than the celebration of our Independence.   We fished, played dominoes, and ate like Kings. We had your traditional hot dogs and hamburgers, potato salad, slaw, fresh onions, fresh cantaloupe, my salsa dip, corn on the cob, pasta salad, cucumber salad, and for dessert a frozen key lime something that was FABULOUS.
 The weather could not have been better, it was nice and cool from our morning showers.  I think we are supposed to stay pretty cool the rest of the weekend and I am glad for that.  I do believe this has been the hottest June and early July that I can remember.  I will post some pictures of the boys fishing below.   Happy 4th of July from my house to yours.


No comments: