Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Activities. . .

I have been trying to find some cool things to do with Big T while Sprat is away at camp for a week.  I found this cool website and I thought I would share it with you.  www.factorytoursusa.com
You can click on your State or a State that you would like to visit and it will show you factories that give tours, some are free.  I found several places we may check out in the next few weeks.   I will be sharing our adventures too.
I found a working dairy farm and an automotive plant that I think would be really neat to see.  I hope Big T will enjoy these places.  We already have a trip planned with my sister and her girls and my mom next week and I am really excited about it.  I am going to keep you in suspense right now though.
Many of these places at factory tours are free the others charge a nominal fee.  Stay tuned for our adventures.  

No comments: