Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Should be a Semi-Normal Week. . .

Sprat is home after being away for two weeks at camps and I hope we can get back to normal.  Normal is subjective at our house.   My house is like a three ring circus and when we come out of the house  it is like a volcanic eruption. 
I hope at some point my boys learn how great it is to have a sibling and how blessed they are to have each other.
Sprat came home with wild tales of mission camp and how much fun they had.  Big T started leadership camp today and, to see him get off the bus with a huge grin is priceless.  He had a lot of fun and has this whole week  of learning ahead of him at our community college.   Sprat is back eyeball deep in football again and I guess until the season is over.  
I get a little nostalgic every year about this time, thinking about school starting back and the kids progressing along.  Every tick of the clock is another step closer to them making their way in this world and being on their own.  We want them to be on their own but it is hard to let go.  We want them to be happy, healthy, and successful in whatever they choose to do.  

No comments: