Sunday, December 2, 2018

Decorations. . . .


In record time I have my tree up and lights on, no decorations just yet but those will be coming this week.  The hubbs and I enjoyed a breakfast date and then came home to decorate the outside of the house this past Friday.  With Sprat coming home for a long Christmas break, the hubbs wanted to  have everything just right.  So much to be thankful for this year, so many blessings on our home and family.  I will post another picture of the tree all decorated later.  
Work has been a little crazy with folks sick and family illness so I have been working a lot more than usual.  Very thankful for the extra hours especially at this time of year.  Sprat will be home in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait.  Prayers for all of those facing finals these next weeks, that is such a stressful time.  






No comments: