Monday, December 10, 2018

Snow Storm 2018 . . . .

The hubbs is on his way to Boston, and the biggest snow storm our area has seen in 90 years per the news outlets, is headed our way.  At 0430 on Sunday morning we had 6 inches of snow, it kept snowing most of the day.  I measured again by way of my leg and we had a foot of snow.  I am sure we had more but we did have an interspersing of  sleet and freezing rain that compacted the snow.  The hubbs is safe, Big T and I are safe here, I worked from home yesterday and will work tomorrow from home as well.  Another great perk of my company when we have bad weather or if you have kids sick and home from school. 
I was filling the hubbs in on our weather conditions last night and he says; "you need to run out and get a picture of the house decorated for Christmas with the snow.  You may not get that chance again."  Below are my best efforts at the night picture with the lights on.  I sent  him a copy via text. Just so you know, our lights on the bushes in the front of the house are not suppose to be on the bottom of the bushes.  They got a little droopy during the snow. 
Tonight since I was not working I decided Big T and I would have a nice dinner just the two of us.  I fixed homemade alfredo, which by the way I do very well.  It was very good and Big T ate two bowls. 














No comments: