Thursday, December 6, 2018

Tree is up and Mama waiting on the Boy. . .


Tree is up and decorated, the hubbs is leaving earlier than expected due to pending weather and the boy will be home for almost a month.  Mama is feeling very blessed and excited to have everyone back at home.  Prayers appreciated for safe travels for the hubbs and the boy.   
I cannot wait to hear about exams and Winter in Boston.  Sprat already has his schedule for next semester and we have books to rent and books to ship back.  To those preparing to send kids to college next year always check out Amazon to rent.  We have had great luck with that these last two years.  Renting is much cheaper than trying to buy, especially if the class is not in their major and they are not going to want to keep the book.  I kept a lot of my books from college, not sure why,  but I think my most expensive book was $150 and these days than can be as high as $400.  Rent, Rent, Rent~!!!! 






No comments: