Monday, April 1, 2019

Prom, Prom, Prom. . . And did I Mention the Prom. . .

Photo parade of the Prom.  I guess I over did my share on Facebook with my Prom pictures but I am sure when others children did Prom they did the same.  This was my sweet Big T's first Prom and there will not be another like it.  So pardon the parade of photos. 












These are my favorite pictures that I took.  These two are very photogenic and we had a great day.  They also had a wonderful time at the Prom.  Everywhere we went that day everyone said how wonderful they looked.   I know because the hubbs and I drove them everywhere.  We did not chaperone the Prom though.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Thomas looks so handsome and so very grown up!! All the pictures are great and I'm glad they had a great time!

Page Crater said...

Thank you Beth!!