Friday, April 19, 2019

Looking Forward to the Weekend. . .

It has been a busy week at work, I know, what else is new.  Everyone is on vacation at our office so I have worked a lot this week, I am not complaining, we can use the extra cash to go toward college.  I was asked yesterday if I wanted to go full time rather than part time.  I said no, I like my weeks where I may work a day or two and have several days off.  I do not mind the weeks that I do work more because like I said we can use the cash to go toward college.   Yes, Sprat does have a scholarship but that money does not pay for trips home or trips to see him.  It also does not pay to feed this growing boy while living the college life.  This next year he is going to have to have a car, so these extra hours at work will really come in handy.  He signed his scholarship acceptance letter this week so it is official, he will be back in Boston in the Fall.  I got to talk to Sprat yesterday, actually talk no just text back and fourth.  He said his new lacrosse coach called him and invited him to a tournament the two days before his orientation at the new college.  We will be planning a four or five day trip this summer for the orientation and the tournament.  Cannot wait to see my boy play college lacrosse, he had a short Fall season with his current school but we were not able to go and watch any games.  
One more night of work and off for a day or two to celebrate Easter with the family.   I have to say my drive in to work these last few days has been quite enjoyable, it seems everyone is on vacation this week.    Happy Easter to you all and stay tuned as we prepare for our road trip to Boston.  

No comments: