Friday, June 6, 2008

How Hot Will It Get?

Last night Jack had a ball game and I cannot believe how hot it was at 6:00pm. We were outside for about an hour and my shirt was soaking wet. The poor kids were pouring water over their heads to cool off. You would think at 6pm that it would be cooling off. We were even playing down in a hole where it is usually cooler. My husband kept saying the sun will be going down soon. It did not go down before we were through playing. Thomas was not even in the game and he was soaking wet too. His hair looked like he just stepped out of the tub. I love watching my kids play ball but my goodness it was hot last night. This season is almost done and then we start All Stars. My only hope is that those games will be later in the day so the kids don't get so hot. Jack is excited about All Stars this will be his first year.

I guess when I am not at the pool trying to keep cool this summer I will be at the ball field watching my "little" All Star.

No comments: