Saturday, June 28, 2008

No Joy in Mudville. . .

Well, we lost our game today. Actually we lost two games today. It was sooooo hot. The poor kids were just little puddles. We won our game last night and then played this morning and lost then had to play again and lost that one too. So we are out of the tournament. Poor Jack came out of the dugout crying and said it's over Mommy we don't get to play anymore. He was so sad. It broke my heart. They were playing some really good teams from other areas.
We will retire his jersey this year and move on.

Our next adventure will be football. Yes, I am a ball park mother. As long as my kids are having fun and want to do it I am there for them. The football thing I am a little worried about though. He moves up to tackle this year and he is not that big. He is fast though so I hope that will help.

I guess we will spend the rest of our summer basking in the sun at the pool. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

I'm sorry his team lost. I was thinking about you guys today.

Well, better luck next year!