Friday, June 27, 2008

Some more Thomas- isms. . .

While we were at the doctor for Jacks' physical Thomas had to remind the doctor that Jack is allergic to "dust bunnies" HA HA, He is in fact allergic to dust mites. Thomas insisted that they were dust bunnies. Anyway.

Today we were getting in the car and Thomas wanted to kiss me on the lips. I told him my lips were for his Daddy only. He said so when I get married I can kiss on the lips. I said yes. He said, "Mommy I hope when I grow up that I can marry you." I told him that was very sweet but I bet that he would meet someone later that he would want to marry. I also told him he needed to marry someone his own age. He then said, " OK maybe I will marry Jessica and Jarrets' Mommy." I just laughed. Wendy is one of my best friends I thought she would love to know that my son wanted to marry her. Wayne you better look out. Thomas is trying to move in on you.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

What? Thomas doesn't want to marry ME?? I'm a little hurt! :)

Pampered Mom said...

Sorry Beth. He is a little fickle so you never know.