Monday, September 22, 2008

The Craziest T- Ball game ever. . .

I am sure most of you know how the modified t-ball is played. We have a 10 run rule so that when you reach 10 runs in an inning that inning is over. The other team gets to bat. Well, last night we hit first and we got our 10 runs and had to go out in the field for the other team to hit. They got 10 runs so now we are tied 10 to 10. We come in and hit again and get 10 runs once more. This was worse than sitting through a root canal. Now our score is 20 to 10 our favor. We go back out in the field and they now have 18 and we have 2 outs. We just could not get that third out. We ended up 20 to 20. I guess you can say both teams need to work on defense.

This time when Thomas asked, "Mommy did we win?" I could say with pride no but you did not lose either. HA HA!!

I do believe that this game should go in the record books somewhere for the craziest game ever.

The kids had fun and that is the most important part. Some of the kids that had not ever gotten a hit made good hits last night so that was great. I think everyone came home at least once or twice. Naturally when Thomas came home he slid into home plate. Marks' brother got a good picture I will try to post it later.



On a side note: I was looking through some old photos of Jack as a baby and toddler and I just cried. The grow up so quickly. I feel like that time with him just flew by and I missed it. I take my camera with me everywhere now so I can take pictures at a moments notice. I hope that while they are in school I will get some of my scrapbooking done. Anyone with suggestions I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

Reading about this is making me dread spring ball. That sounds excrutiating!

Can't wait to see the picture of Thomas sliding into home plate!

I am so behind on my pictures as well! That's one of the things on my to do list. I don't scrapbook but I do put them in albums. I've decided that I am going to start using My Publisher for our albums.

I used them and made an album for Dan's parents and it's basically like a book. It is really cool!