Sunday, June 30, 2013

The family all back together. . .

We picked Sprat up at camp yesterday morning and then had to jet to an All Star baseball game.   They got beat but, it was a good game and a tough loss.  We are still in though, it is double elimination so we play again next week sometime.  We had great weather, it was overcast and breezy.  It was not supposed to be that way but I was so glad it was.  Dear hubby, Big T and I sat under the trees on a hill and watched the game.  I felt bad for the boys though because it was hot on them down on the field.  They played well out in the field but we could not buy a run to save our lives.  I think they can beat the team we play next, I hope so anyway.  You just hate to see these kids practice all this time and then not be able to pull one out.  Sprat is getting to play with one of his friends this time and they are having fun.






No comments: