Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween? ? ?

Well, my kids start talking about Halloween and what they want to be as soon as they start school. I think they both have changed their little minds 100 times each. We have gone from skeleton baseball player to clone trooper. So I really do not know what they are going to be. The times as they are I wish they would let me do something without buying a costume.

I remember my Mom always made our outfits out of something she had on hand. I was always pretty proud of what we came up with. I think my mom only bought me an outfit one time and it was one of those cheesy paper suits and a plastic mask. I was a robot monster.

When my sister and brother were little my Dad was City Manger. They used the old jail outfits as softball uniforms so he brought two of those home and my brother and sister went as prisoners one year. You know the black and white striped outfits. Mom has pictures of them. I went as a witch several years, I think all little girls go as witches at least once. I also did the gypsy thing too.

Mark and I both love Halloween, we are still kids at heart. We dressed up our first year we were dating and just walked through his neighborhood. He was Gene Simmons of Kiss ( with all the makeup) and I was Igore (with the hump on the back) I have pictures too. I think it was love at first sight. HA HA!! To crazies.

I guess it is only natural that out kids love it too and get so excited about getting to dress up.

Happy Halloween to all!!!!!! See last Halloweens outfits below.

No comments: