Monday, October 13, 2008

Help Whip Cancer . . .

I know 2 posts in one day. WOW!! As you may or may not know I am a Pampered Chef Consultant and October has been named Cancer awareness month. Sooooooo. . . .

To all you wonderful ladies that read my blog or even if you just stumbled on it today. Be sure you get your regular check ups and mammograms. Also be sure to do your self exams too. We know our bodies better than our doctors and we owe it to ourselves to be persistent.

I have lost one maternal Aunt to breast cancer and have one cousin that has had a mastectomy. We have all been touched by cancer one way or the other. It is our job to look out for each other.

The Pampered Chef is doing a special Help Whip Cancer in October. We are offering our special pink products through each consultants personal website. I cannot give out my website address here due to Pampered Chef policy but, if you would email me I would be glad to give it to you so that you could place an order. I am also doing a Fundraiser for the Help Whip Cancer Campaign so if you would like any of our other products I can get those for you too. One $ is given back to the American Cancer Society for each pink product you buy and 25% of what I sale in my fundraiser will go back to them as well.

Please email me pamperedpage@bellsouth.net
products are directly shipped to you.

No comments: