Friday, February 24, 2012

Everyone is sick. . .

Jack was home on Tuesday and Thomas was home on Wednesday and came home early on Thursday.  What a week we have had.   With all the tummy issues we still had several tests, projects, and pages of homework.  So glad it is Friday!!  Thomas brought home his data notebook on Monday which has all the work he had done the week before and their grades.  He had only 2 papers in there because of all the Cogat testing they did last week.  He had a 95 in reading and a 90 in math.  I am so glad to see that.  I know that Sylvan did not do that much in only two visits but, I do believe they are increasing his confidence in himself.  He did well on his visit on Tuesday he did not make his visit on Thursday since he came home from school early.  We will have to make that day up later.   I am hoping we have banished the sickness from the house.  I hope Mark and I don't get it.   There is a lot going on this week and weekend.

No comments: