Monday, March 18, 2013

Miami wins ACC Tournament. . .

So glad the University of Miami won the ACC this year.  They were the underdog the whole season, nobody   wanted to give them any credit, and shock surprise they still don't.  According to some the 10 point victory over UNC was a fluke and they barely won.  That is too funny!!  This morning on the news, the weather girl, went so far as to say, "congratulations on your stupid win Miami."  Now, I ask you, is that not very unprofessional?  I do not know for sure what team she pulls for but I would wager a guess that she is either a Duke or Carolina fan.  It is one thing to be a sore looser in the general public, it is a whole other story to be on national television and say something so petty.  Dear hubby laughed he is the Big Miami fan in our family, me personally I am a State fan.  I do pull for Miami when they are not playing State.  I dislike Carolina and Duke and this weather girl just reinforces the whole reason why.  I would love to see the U of M win it all, the ACC Season, ACC tournament and the NCAA!!  Go Miami!!!!

No comments: