Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a wonderful crazy week. . .

Received news of a wonderful blessing, a windfall actually.   God is good!  I made a 98 on my computer exam and I am so happy for that.  I turned in my rough draft for my term paper in my Ethics class and feel good about it.  I am getting ready for two wonderful weeks with my boys out of school.  I get only one week so they will get to visit with Memaw  while I have class two days.  We are still working our way through Dave Ramseys' program to be debt FREE with great progress.  Everyday we get a little closer. I finished my third book with my new book club.  On a side note, I am not buying these books I am getting them from my local Library.  This month we read, "Wicked, the Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" by Greggory Maguire.  This was by far my favorite book so far.  I have a new respect for the Wicked Witch of the West.  Great book, I would highly recommend it.  We start our new book, "Submerged" by Cheryl Kaye Terdif.   Today is the beginning  of Holy Week and we had a great service today and the Childrens' Choir sang "Hosana"  one of my favorite Hymns.  So proud of our Choir.   I must add that  I just watched Kansas beat UNC !!!!  yipeeee!!!  I am an ABC fan, Anybody But Carolina.   But I digress, God is good and he does watch out for those in need and those praying for help and guidance.  He proves this to me daily and I am so thankful.

No comments: