Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break. . .

Even though the kids are out for Spring Break and the College campus is closed my online class continues, I have a test this week for my Ethics class.  I guess there is a draw back to taking courses online.  I am enjoying my classes.  I will be taking a security class online this Summer too.  I cannot believe my first semester is almost over.  So far I have two solid A's.  I met with my adviser and have mapped out my classes for the Fall too.  A couple of my classes transferred from my previous degree so I am closer than my adviser thought.  He said it would take me longer since I was only taking two classes a semester but, I am not on the speed track.  I know it is going to take a little longer but that is ok with me.  My children are still my main concern and I need to be there for them.  So my college career will linger on for a while.  I am in no rush, I don't see my self doing anything major with this degree until after the kids are both in High School.   I am not sure what I want to do with this degree yet either.  There are many options; there is the private sector, government, police department, or security for large companies.

No comments: