Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there.  I am fortunate that my dad is still living and that I still have access to his knowledge and experience.  He has helped me out so many ways on so many different days.  Dad is 83 and still works.  He works because he loves what he does and loves talking with people.   It took 22 years before I realized my parents we always right.  I wonder how long it will take  my kids to realize I am always right?  Ha ha ha. 
My dear hubby is also a great dad.   He is very involved with the boys and all that they do.  He encourages them whenever they need it and he punishes them when they need it.   He works very hard but he always makes time for the kids and me.   Hubby also likes to garden and is teaching the boys about gardening.  Sprats favorite thing out of the garden is potatoes and Big T likes the fresh lettuce.  One of my favorite things about my hubby is his faith.  We pray together, and with the kids at night before bed.  He also prays over our garden each time he plants something new.   I must say we have been blessed beyond measure  when it comes to our crops. 
To all the Dad's.  . . Happy Father's day.

No comments: