Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer work outs. . .

I have decided that if Big T is to survive in middle school he is going to have to be on top of things.  I have also decided that for my kids sake I am going to be teaching them a few things at home this summer.  Big T is all for it, Sprat is a little reluctant.  They both had good years in test scores and grades but I still feel there are some things they are not getting.   Big T and I have been working on Spanish and math.  Sprat is working on his honors English book that he has to read and  take notes on for a test the first day of school.   We are all looking into History from a Christian perspective.  So I guess we are all getting a little work out this summer to keep our brains sharp.  I would love to hear from those reading what they are doing with their kiddos this summer to keep them sharp for next school year.
I do have some field trips planned to some different places in the area also.

No comments: