Saturday, June 21, 2014

Only Four Years Left. . .

Oh my goodness!! I only have four years left with my sweet Sprat before he will be heading off to college.  Yikes!!!! So much to do.  Where do I start?
I feel a little crazy right now.  His days are going to be so busy these next years.  School,  football,  and maybe even girls.  Where has all of my mommy time gone?  I feel like there is so much I need to teach him about dealing with peer pressure,  drugs, alcohol,  driving, and girls.   This is not to say that we have not touched on these subjects because we have.
I guess I am just worried I am going to forget to tell him something important.   I want to spend as much time with him as I can and of course no teenage boy wants that.  Oh,  if I could turn back the clock just a little or just revist those special little moments.   Like, when he took his first step,  learning to talk,  playing baseball for the first time, or his first day of school.  I know I have pictures of all of these special times and I will cherish them. 
It just seems like yesterday all of these things took place and now he is a freshman in high school.  Wow!!!

No comments: