Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Army Surplus Trip

Big T is all in to military stuff.  He can name all the military weapons and in what war they were used.  He takes after his daddy on that one.  We have an army surplus store not to far from us and they have all kinds of neat stuff.
Sprat had football work outs so this was a perfect chance for Big T and I to do some running.   This store had everything.  Every other word out of Big T's mouth was "look."   They had antique weapons and amo, vintage uniforms from different wars.  They also had dog tags that they would imprint with your information.  Naturally Big T had to get a set of those.  I have to admit that was cool.  He also picked out another pocket knife.  I see a lot of my daddy in him these days.     When hubby called to check in his first words were, "when is the tank going to be delivered?"   He knows what a war buff he is and what a sucker I can be.  No tank this time.  But, you never know.

No comments: