Wednesday, July 16, 2014

School Time Getting Closer. . .

I cannot believe  we only have a month left of Summer vacation.   Sprat has been consumed by high school football work outs and I have had Big T consumed by math.  I hope I have done enough to keep their brains alive through the summer break.  I had such big plans for them and feel I have only completed half of what was on my wish list. 
I always try to make summer fun and educational.   I want them to have fond memories of our summers together.  I have great memories of my family vacations and summer time fun.  We always went to Florida for vacation.   We had a boat there so we went deep sea fishing  and snorkeling.   It was a lot of  fun.  I remember one day my dad and brother dropped my sister, mom, and I off and we rode the raft to the beach.  Dad and my brother went on to do some diving.  They got fussed at  for bringing the boat to close to shore.
I hope my kids will have fun times they can tell their kids about.

No comments: