Sunday, July 6, 2014

Evening on the Lake

Spent a wonderful evening on the Lake last night.  We took sweet Basil.  She had never been in the boat before.  We kept her on the leash just in case she tried to jump out.  She got to see an Egret,  Heron, and some  fish.  
Dear hubby loves to fish but doesn't get to as often as he would like.   He took Big T fishing the other day  and Big T came home telling how he drove the boat.  I don't get to drive the boat.  What?  I always joke that is was my fishing prowess that hooked my hubby.   Before we had the boys we used to fish quite a bit.    I prefer deep sea fishing to fresh water though. 
So last night Big T got to show us how he drove the boat.  He did a good job.  
It was a beautiful evening to be on the water.   Don't dare tell my hubby but, I think we need a bigger boat.  Shhhhhhh

No comments: