Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Favorite Subject, Lunch. . .

Big T had a great first day and is psyched about his last year of middle school.  The hubbs and I enjoyed a great first day of school /peace and quiet.   Sprat had a pretty good day yesterday too, he likes all of his classes and is thrilled he has lunch with all of his friends.  He is even excited about getting to drive himself to school this year.  All in all it was a good day and our clan feels blessed.
Went to my beautician magician for an update on my hair style before my interview on Wednesday,  she gave me a little color and some style.  She even sculpted my brows, I was truly pampered.  
The hubbs and I did our dry run today on where I am going for my interview.  I am very excited and very nervous, I have not been on a job interview in twenty years.   I am going to ask for your prayers for tomorrow, not that I get the job but that God's will be done, also to calm my nerves and give me peace.  
I know that I can do this job and that it would be very fulfilling to my life and to others, it just feels right.  That is all I will say for now about the job.  
The hubbs is still looking and I will also ask for prayers for him.  This is getting more frustrating every day.  My husband is very knowledgeable in his field and he has a tremendous work ethic that is not found today in anyone.  For my dear hubby I pray for peace and comfort in knowing there is a plan and in due time everything will fall into place.  
Thank you and stay tuned for more to come. 

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I'll be praying!! Good luck!!

Beth Cotell said...

I'll be praying!! Good luck!!