Thursday, September 8, 2016

An Even Keel. . .

I am going to say this very quietly and please do not repeat it, I think everything is finally starting to fall into place.  Shhhh!  I do not want to jinx this.   The one thing that is looming on the horizon, other than my hubby and I not having jobs, is Sprat will go to get his drivers' license today.  I cannot believe I said that out loud, that may just counter act everything else.   Sprat will also turn seventeen this week, where has that time gone.  I am really starting to feel old.   Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will have a teen driver in my house by noon.
Since we have only two cars and the hubbs and I both are going different directions these next few weeks, he may not get to drive by himself for awhile.  He will at least have his license so when our lives do settle back down he can drive.  He does not see this logic just yet, so he is pretty bummed that he will not get to drive immediately.
We will be cramming birthday celebration in between lots of Church activities this weekend.  If you see me I will be the one running around with my hair on fire.

No comments: