Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Excitement and Change. . .

We have a car, my mechanic said the same thing I said about buying cars from rental people.  You can be pretty sure they are well maintained and my mechanic confirmed that for me yesterday.  I have never bought a car and paid for it in full, it was a really good feeling.  We also got an awesome deal on this car and the rental folks filed for my license plate just like a dealership does.  I was not sure about that one when I went over there.
Starting to get a little anxious about Monday.  I have not been in the workforce since my sweet Big T was born, thirteen years ago, and it has been even longer since I have worked for anyone.  There will be a big period of adjustment but I do believe this job has the potential to be very rewarding.   I hope that I will be able to encourage others to sign up to be organ donors, my license renews soon and I am going to sign up to be a donor and add that little red heart to my license.  I was reluctant to be a donor but when I started reading all of the literature I decided it was the right thing to do and there really is no reason not to be a donor.  There are medical conditions that would exclude you from donating certain organs and you can read more about those here at organ donor information.

No comments: