Monday, September 5, 2016

Appliance Break Down. . .

Sunday morning trying to get ready for Church, I noticed our refrigerator temperature acting odd.  My freezer temperature was going up and so was the refrigerator temperature.   My Sunday mornings are crazy since I am trying to get two teenagers moving for Sunday school plus trying to get myself ready.   I now know my plans for after Church, start fixing food that is thawing in my freezer and then go find a new fridge.  
The hubbs and I went fridge shopping and each one we looked at and liked they did not have in stock.  It was going to take seven to ten days to get it in stock.  We ended up buying a floor model but, the good news is we got a nice fridge at a nice discount.  We should get it sometime today, so for now I have three coolers siting in my kitchen with ice and what is left of my refrigerated items.  Luckily we have a big freezer in our basement so my freezer stuff went there.  
The good news is I got rid of a whole lot of stuff I should have thrown out a long time ago.  Funny how things work out.   Maybe I can keep this fridge clean and neat.  Bahahahahahah!!!!  
We did not get the fridge with the TV or the one with the cameras, I am not that tech savvy or tech needy.  Technology changes so fast and obviously refrigerators do not last like they used to.   
Stay tuned to this roller coaster we are on. . . 


 

No comments: