Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy, Happy Friday. . .

Well, I have a job after thirteen years, not that I did not work during these last thirteen years but now I will get paid and I will be helping my family.  Very excited today.  Sprat did get his license yesterday and we are thrilled.   The hubbs had a job offer yesterday and he has another interview today that we believe will end with another offer.  The wheels are moving on this train to employment. 
I am going to be working with our local organ donor center.  Lots of new things going to be happening in our house.  We will be adjusting to new schedules and new responsibilities for the kiddos. 
We will be celebrating birthdays and employment!!!  God is good and we are very thankful!!  
I start work in two weeks and between now and then I will be doing a lot of studying about organ donation.  If you have any questions please post them in the comments section and I will find your answers.  The one thing I did find out that was very interesting is that most religions do not oppose organ transplant and donation.  
A friend and former co-worker of my hubby just donated a kidney so that his wife could receive a kidney from someone else.  It is a program where if your loved one is in need of a transplant and you do not match, you can give your organ to someone else that you match up with and they will find another candidate for your loved one in a similar situation.  They did a big news story on this couple and it really was good.  Awesome to see and hear great stories like this one.  
Hopeful, thankful, and very grateful. . .

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

So very happy for you all!!!!!!!

Pampered Mom said...

Thank you Beth, we are very excited.