Thursday, September 29, 2016

First Week of New Job. . .

Very excited to be back in the workforce.  I am also quite exhausted, emotional,  and somewhat afraid.  This is such a new journey for me and my family.  I am so lucky that I have such a very supportive hubby and kids. 
My posts may get back to a normal schedule sometime but for right now it is going to be sporadic.  My hours are all over the place for the next few weeks due to training.  I am doing a lot of reading and refreshing on my medical terminology.   Like I said I am excited for this new avenue in my life and I love learning new things.  Once my schedule gets a little more routine I will be able to get my posts back on schedule.  
The one thing I have learned about myself this week is that I eat all the time.  At home I did not realize I did this but since I have been in this office setting it is very clear.  During one of my meetings my stomach growled so loud and I was so embarrassed.   The good news is that it is ok to eat when I need to.  We took a little break and I was able to get a snack to tide me over till we had lunch.  The funny thing was, I was not the only one snacking so I felt a little better.  I am very thankful for a relaxed office setting rather than a strict and straight laced one.  
Lots of learning ahead and I feel a new energy about me.  Stay tuned and please stay with me as our clan makes this incredible adjustment.  

No comments: