Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Uterus, the Finder of All that is Lost. . . .

My kids and my hubby lose everything.   I am surprised they can find the nose on their face some days.  Last night the hubbs was frantically searching for his new ear buds.  My first question to the looker for lost things is; where were you when you had them last?  Simple question, right?  When they answer that, that is where I send them to begin their search.  The hubbs said he had his ear buds last on the couch.  I recommended he go look on or in the couch.  Being male, he of course, chose not to do what I suggested.  He is still frantic looking for  his buds.  I put down what I am working on and go to the living room and go right to the couch, and found the all important missing buds and on my first attempt.  I should get an award or something for that.  I have always told my husband that he thinks my uterus is a homing device for all lost objects.  Now this has rubbed off on my on my kids.  They think mom is the finder of all things lost, and if I cannot find it, it is somehow my fault it is lost.  Bahhahhahhaa!!  My family is so funny.  I use simple logic to find their items and if they put forth any effort at all they would find their missing items.  Instead they depend on the uterus to locate their lost things.  
To all of the uteri out there finding all of the lost items of your family, hang in there you are not alone.  

No comments: