Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day!!

Happy Mothers' Day! I hope all of you have a wonderful Mothers' Day. I got to celebrate Mothers' Day early. I got a new table and chairs for my patio. I also got a neat key chain made by Jack, and Thomas gave me a cute card that showed me getting breakfast in bed. I was a tongue depressor with yarn as hair and a napkin as my bedspread. It also came with a tea bag and a granola bar. I thought that was cute. Mark got me a Hummingbird feeder too. It is a ceramic dish that is hand painted with flowers. It is really pretty and you would not know it was a Hummingbird feeder to look at it. I also got to go out and eat a nice lunch with my family.
It was a very good Mothers' Day.

We have been fixing up our back yard since we have our new patio and deck. We add a little something new every few weeks. This week was my new table and chairs and my Hummingbird feeder. Mark is also fixing me another flower bed around the deck. I love being outside this time of year and playing in the dirt. I also love fresh flowers. So we have added some things to the yard that are beautiful and I can cut and bring inside.

No comments: