Saturday, May 16, 2009

We Survived. . .

We survived the EOG. Yeah!!! Jack did really well. He scored level 4 on both Math and Reading. I was sooooo happy. He was too. I still don't think he knows the ramifications of these test yet. I am just glad it is all over, till next year that is. I am so proud of him. We celebrated last night by going to dinner at his favorite Mexican restaurant.

They have invited him to be evaluated for the AIG program at school. I am not sure I want that. I have heard from others in different school districts that it is just more work and not any harder than if he was in a regular class. I am going to look in to this a little further before I jump. It is an honor just to be invited though.

All Jack could say was that he is getting to go to the fourth grade. He is just glad of that fact. He really does not know how well he really did. I had a lot of folks praying so I give this glory to the good Lord above. I know that he was with Jack through each and every part.

Thank you to those that prayed.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Good job Jack!!!!!!!!

Pampered Mom said...

Wehw!!! Big sigh of relief.