Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday week. . .

This week is Sprats' birthday and he is having a birthday week.  I was in college before I celebrated my birthday for a week.   Any who, we went to dinner on Monday so Sprat could have his favorite fish-n-chips and Tiramisu cake.   Yesterday he got to open one gift and had more cake.  He got socks.  Heeheeheehee  Thursday he will be starting again on the offensive line.  He will really celebrate this weekened when he gets his driving permit.  I will probably be locked in a paded room somewhere.  We will celebrate with family over the weekend.  Not sure I am going to be able to take all the cake that goes with all this celebrating.    So many great things happening in my sweet boys life.   Praying I can survive these teenage years.

No comments: