Wednesday, September 24, 2014

There is something about my husband. . .

My dear hubby has some kind of charisma or something about him.  Last night he was going to get us pizza for dinner.  Our pizza place runs a special every Wednesday, large pizza for $6.  You just cannot beat that with a stick,  feeding 4 for $12 with leftovers for lunch.  So, hubby is off to pick up our order.  I lost track of the time and did not realize how long he had been gone.  He comes in with our pizzas and a 2liter drink too.  He was grining like the cat that ate the canary.   I asked him how he got the drink, because I sent him only enough $ for the pizza.  He just grinned and said it was all free.  The pizza place had misplaced our order and they decided to give him his order plus a drink free.  I had to laugh because in the last week he has gotten 10 cases of bottled water free for the football team,  a stack of coupons for free food also for the football team, free drinks for me just because and now free pizza.  He does not ask for these things, they just fall in his lap.  He bought a lottery ticket yesterday,  I will let you know how that goes. As my Dad says, I would rather have his luck than the best farm in Texas. 
There is just something about my dear hubby.   So glad he is mine.

No comments: