Friday, September 5, 2014

These babies grow so fast. . .

I think I am having a mid-life crisis.  I know I said that earlier and this may be my theme for this year.   My oldest is getting ready to turn 15 and will get his permit.  He plays football on the JV team and seems to be doing well.  I hardly see him during the week because of school and practice.   He really is growing up, how could I have let this happen.  I still see those chipmunk cheeks and that toothy grin.
Big T is also growing in to his own this year in middle school.  He seems to be adjusting to changing classes too.  He is quite excited about his technology class and he really likes his teacher.   They are working in robotics and rockets. 
This is going to be a crazy year.  Imagine if I am this bad now,  how bad I will be when they graduate.  Just be ready  for a lot of sappy, crazy, and goofy mom stories.

No comments: