Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Little Casanova. . .

Big T seems to be thriving in middle school.  I was terribly afraid of how things would go and I guess afraid for nothing.   He has one boy, a seventh grader, that he played baseball with that insists on trying to be mean to him.  So far Big T is taking it in stride.  
We went to the first middle school football game this week and I decided I would go later and give him some independent time with his friends.  When I got there I did not see him so I sat in the bleachers.   In a little bit here he comes with a crowd of boys and girls.  He looked so happy.
Dad picked him up and I waited for Sprat to finish up with his practice.  When we all got back home, dear hubby told me that BigT had a few female admirers.   Two little girls had bought him pudding cups at lunch.  He said don't tell mom, she will freak out.  
I am not freaking out yet.  Buying pudding cups at lunch is sweet.  I hope their moms don't get upset that they are spending their lunch money on some, in my dad's words,  hairy legged boy.   I am biased terribly but, my boys are very good looking.  They take after their daddy.  Stay tuned for the sixth grade updates.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

Glad Thomas is enjoying middle school! Peter seems to be enjoying it too. I think he loves having multiple teachers and changing classes the most. Luckily there are no girls in the picture. Not sure I'm ready for all of that!