Thursday, February 12, 2015

I missed Monday so it's coming back. .

ByMonday was pretty uneventful, so I do believe it is coming back around to get me.  Crazy day today.  PMS and no time for whining.   Trying to get ready for two tests due by the weekend and my instructor is moving on to new material this morning.  My hair dryer practically bursts into flames while my dear hubby is drying his hair this morning.  Have not washed my hair in four days, today was a wash day and no hair dryer.  Yes, it is ok to laugh, I did.  It is an either laugh or cry kinda day.  I choose laugh.   My car has to go in for recall work.  It has to go to a dealership,  that I do believe misplaced it the last time it was there for work.  They kept it for four days for a light on the dash.  To make up for keeping it so long they said they washed it for me.  I thought that was nice.  When they brought it to me you could tell they had just sprayed it with water, not washed.  I laughed and went on.  The  more I thought about it, I decided I would let the sales manager know what they had tried to do.  Many appologies but, I still do not trust dealers.   If they would lie about something as silly as washing my car, goodness knows what else they  may lie about.  
This why I believe Monday has come back around for me.

No comments: