Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow, Snow Everywhere and My Kids are Home Again. .

In two weeks my kids have been  in school a total of  1 full day and 2 half days and tomorrow is not looking good.  I love my children dearly but they can push me over my limits some days.  I have one teenager and one tweenager(not misspelled).  A tweenager is anyone between 11-13 with all of the hormonal attitude of a true teenager. 
My two would argue with a fence post  if they thought it would get them somewhere.   I have spent the last week and a half in stripes with a whistle playing referee for them.   Sprat is getting ready to move into his own room and I guess it could not come soon enough.   His bed and our new reclining sofa are supposed to be delivered today.  Ha ha ha!!!!!  I will just wait and see.  Part of me hopes it comes and part of me hopes it does not, just because of our current weather conditions.  I do not want yuck tracked in my house or my furniture dropped. 
I hope that the room separation will help with the tension and constant bickering between the boys.  I could accept some arguing but this is sun up to sun down if they are within reach of each other.   I know, I know boys will be boys.  Well, mom will be mom too, and I have had it.   It must be the cabin fever. 

No comments: