Friday, April 15, 2016

And the Uterus has it. . .

My  crew can never find anything they are looking for.  You might think that my house must be terribly messy, it is but not to that extent.  My hubby claims Amelia Earhart is most likely missing in my pocketbook. 
As a Mom you must be the locator of all things big and small.   I honestly do not know what they are going to do if anything ever happens to me.   You will have three males with dirty clothes,  if they are able to find said clothes.  They will be in mismatched shoes, if they have them on at all. 
Sprat came to me the other day and could not find his last bag of rubber bands for his braces.  I asked if he had looked upstairs  and downstairs he said he had.  I asked if he had checked his book bag and his pockets.   Well of course he had, how duh did I think he was.  I was in the middle of studying for a big test and really did not have time to look for his stuff.  I knew they were in the house somewhere.   They did not sprout legs and walk off.  Sprat stomped up the steps and whined again that he could not find them.  I told him if I found them he would lose the Xbox for a month.   I hoped this would inspire him to look a little harder, sadly it just caused more whining.   Only you moms will truly be able to appreciate this next part.   I got up from my computer and went into the bathroom where the illusive rubber bands were laying on the counter as plain as could be.  I could not help but laugh and this seemed to cause my poor Sprat some great distress.  It was just one more example of how truly helpless some men/boys are.  
I have always told my hubby that the Uterus is not really a homing device for all things lost but, it seems lately it is.  I am the only one with a Uterus in this house and am the only one that can find anything.   So Moms unite in the fact that the Uterus is all powerful and all knowing.  
The Uterus predicts it is going to be a beautiful day so get out and enjoy the little moments.

No comments: