Monday, May 2, 2016

School is Almost Out. . .

One final down and one to go, I am really excited and relieved to see this semester come to an end.   I will have about a month to decompress and prepare for a wild Summer full of College tours, football workouts, and Lacrosse camps.  I hope we can work in a visit to the beach too.  
Big T is almost done with his season of Lacrosse, he got to play attacker this weekend.  The attackers are the ones that get to shoot and score.  Big T was very nervous and they threw him the ball and caught it clean and turned to shoot but unfortunately the goalie caught it.  The goalie and Big T were both pretty surprised.   They won both games and they were so far ahead in the last game and that is why Big T got to be an attacker.  They were letting the boys play what ever position they wanted.   Their record right now is 13-1-1.
Baseball game was cancelled due to the weather.  My niece has moved into her new apartment up here to start her clinical rotations for her final year of Pharmacy school.  I am so proud of my nieces they are smart, talented, beautiful and are not afraid to step out of their comfort zone to achieve their goals.   I wonder if my sister would mind if I claim her as mine while she is here?  
Back on the books for that final, final exam and then I can cheer my boys through their finals and EOC exams.

No comments: