Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday, Monday. . .

Went shopping with my niece this weekend.  I was showing her the neat places to shop for clothes.  We had a great day and shopped till we both dropped.  I told her mama she wore me out and she told her mama that I wore her out.  Ha ha ha ha!!!!  We are both like my mother and her grandmother, we go till we cannot go anymore. 
I remember marathon shopping trips with my mom.  We could go to the outlets and shop all day, I would be completely worn out but not mom, mom seemed to have endless energy.   We would always find the best bargains too.  I am still a bargain shopper but I tend to find my bargains online these days.  I also like travel bargains, I am looking for some of those this week.  I would like to take my kids somewhere neat and educational for a couple days since we did not get a beach trip worked in this year.  Football sort of starts to take over our lives this time of year but, I would not change that for anything, Sprat loves his football.   This is when I get creative on family fun.  Life would be so boring if everything worked out all of the time.    I am keeping my fingers crossed that we can work something out and, I will share our trip with you.  
One of Sprats friends called last night to go practice lacrosse since his friends' mom and I are friends too, we dropped the boys off to practice and we went for TCBY and a chat.  It is nice to have girlfriends to be able to just go for some yogurt and a chat from time to time.  The boys had a workout for sure, Sprat was soaked to the bone.  
The hubbs has some phone calls this week so everyone keep your fingers crossed and I will be posting updates on him as we find things out.


No comments: