Friday, July 8, 2016

Updates on the Job Front. . .

Updates on a few things.  Things are moving on the job front.  Lots of interviews and we hope to see some offers soon.   My hubby has worked very hard to get up and running on the job front after 24 years.  If you are facing this same thing my prayers are with you.  It is a slap in the face to be a loyal and high performer for almost 24 years and then be told they do not have a territory for you.  Please remember there is no loyalty with employers anymore and you must be prepared to be looking for another job.  I have learned through my very sweet hubby's situation that there are lots of resources out there if you are in need of resume or interview help.  We took advantage of the resume help and the Linkedin help.  My sweet hubby now has a Linkedin profile that is very professional and we have learned through this experience that networking is the key to finding a job.  The hubbs has made connections with recruiters and possible jobs through the Linkedin website.
We are feeling very hopeful that God is working and opening doors for my hubby.   My sister has pointed me to an online devotion site that I love, d365 devotions.   Check it out.
Stay tuned for more updates on the garden and the job front.  If you are a professional check out the Linkedin website, you never know when you might be looking for a job.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Very glad to hear that Mark is making good progress on the job hunting front!! Continued prayers...

Off to check out that devotional site. I'm always on the hunt for a good one!

Pampered Mom said...

Thank you so much for the prayers. I like devotionals too, my sister helps to keep on track with those. I get an email reminder from this one.
Thanks again Beth.