Thursday, July 14, 2016

Funny How Things Happen. . .

My husband says I am sort of nesting, and no I am not pregnant, he says I am nesting because I have been cleaning.  I think part of me is just trying to stay busy so I am not dwelling on the job front and missing Sprat this week.  The hubbs is not complaining he was just making an observation.
This morning I decided I would start cleaning out the kitchen cabinets.  I threw so much junk away, I was amazed at how much has accumulated in the ten years we have been in this house.  I am not going minimalist yet, but I am getting rid of some junk.
The Hubbs and Big T took the boat out yesterday for a little fishing.  It was so hot, they had a few nibbles but no real takers.  Big T is enjoying being the only child this week, he loves fishing with his daddy.   Sprat likes fishing too but he likes to fish off the dock or pier rather than in the boat.  Me personally, I had rather deep sea fish, that is what I grew up doing.  I only started fresh water fishing when I met my hubby.
A little note on the job front.  Several more phone interviews for various positions, I am praying for God's hand to be in whatever offers come our way.   The majority of these opportunities will involve a move and we are all a little timid about that.  This may be what God has in mind for us though, so we are praying and keeping the faith.   The d365 devotion for yesterday, I feel, was written specifically for me.  It talked about planning and being in control and how God is really in control.  If I have learned one thing from my sweet hubby's displacement, it is that God is in control and we are living in faith that He will put us where He wants us to be.

No comments: